[geeks] Test Drive a Google Chrome Netbook

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 12:28:27 CST 2010

Google is sending out Netbooks loaded with Chrome for testing to
random people around the US.

To apply for one yourself:http://www.google.com/chromeos/pilot-program.html

They're looking for people who using mostly web based applications
already, but that does not appear to be a 100% requirement according to
talk on the net.

I applied for five for my IT department - we actually really could use a couple of these to test an app we're rolling out soon.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]