[geeks] TOVA test

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Oct 16 10:12:54 CDT 2009

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

>> I assume you've read "Driven To Distraction" and Hollowell's other books.
>> If not, do.
>
> Yes, thanks. AFAIK (at least from my experience and the people I know
> who are ADD) is it's not a natural ability, but a coping mechanism one
> develops in order to be able to pass through school, find a job etc,
> instead of looking like a hungry cat in a room full of large flying
> insects.

I'm still not convinced that most of what's called "ADD" is really a
disorder more than it's the natural reaction of an active and inquisitive
mind to a tedious and sometimes monotonous life.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "A lawn mower drifting down to earth via a parachute
Elgin, TX         (   is a spinning top."