[geeks] FS: EVGA 8800 Ultra 768MB RAM $115 shipped

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sat Oct 10 22:02:14 CDT 2009

Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Yes, the same one discussed in an earlier thread.
>
> 8800 Ultra, 768MB RAM, $115 shipped anywhere in lower 48.
>
> Guaranteed for 30 days after receipt.  It was working 100% when pulled
> from the server, but the server was shipped back and thus I have no way
> to test it or use it further.

I'd love to snag it for vorlon, but don't have $115 that I can spend
right now.  The state of New Hampshire currently owes us over $4000 in
unpaid unemployment benefits (and it's not just us, I gather it's a
widespread problem).

They've PROMISED us we'll have a check Tuesday.  I'm not holding my
breath.  They're nine weeks behind right now.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.