[geeks] SDHC reviews

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Oct 9 10:21:08 CDT 2009

passing this on from another list - anyone here know?

" From: "Marcus, aka. Gojeep" <gojeep at gmail.com>
" Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:56:55 +1000
" Subject: [xjlist] OT:SDHC reviews
"
"
" Just wondering if anyone knew of some good reviews of SDHC cards? Want to
" compare write times for different brands and class cards.
" I'll be buying a new camera for our next trip in the next few days and the
" one I am looking at, Panasonic SZ3 or TZ7 here, uses these cards instead of
" the CF card my old camera does.
"
"
"
" Cheers
"
"
" Marcus Ohms
" ( aka. Gojeep )
" Victoria, Australia
" Ohms Engineering
" gojeep at gmail.com
" http://go.jeep-xj.info
"
" Invention is a combination of brains and materials.
" The more brains you use, the less materials you need!