[geeks] anyone know about this? 72-core, 48GB computer?

John Francini francini at mac.com
Thu Oct 1 10:23:06 CDT 2009

that's exactly what the device is -- at least if you compare it to the
info on the SiCortex web site.  This is the "developer version" with
"only" 72 processors.  Their products scaled to as many as 5,832
processors, according to the site.

This is the info on the development system: <http://www.sicortex.com/products/deskside_development_system

Assuming it's accurate, this would be a fun system to play with.