[geeks] Snow Leopard

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:23:51 CST 2009

I have 2GB in my mac mini, I did the upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6 & tbh
what I've noticed is that the 5400rpm disk which the system is bundled
with is really not up to the job of running 10.6, the system really
struggles at certain points like openning itunes, I dont do anything
resource intensive apart from running a windows 7 vm very rarely when I
have no other option, in which case I close everything else down, but
apart from that I mainly have thunderbird, omniweb, opera, terminal &
itunes running & that's it.

I have my eyes on a WD 7200rpm disk atm, may have to wait until the new
year though.

Sevan / Venture37