[geeks] Virtualization-supporting Celeron

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue Nov 24 10:18:38 CST 2009

gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 08:56:20AM -0500, Nick B. wrote:
>> So, can we import some of your politicians to beat up ours, till our copyright
>> laws become at least semi-sane?  Yours sound downright reasonable!
>
> Actually there have been attempts to do the opposite, pass a Disney
> Millenium Copyright Act type law here. :-(

And don't forget the Stealth International BOHICA Copyright Treaty under
which, by the sound of things, you'll be able to be prosecuted if a
content provider in another country thinks you might have been thinking
about maybe copying someone else's copyrighted material...

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.