[geeks] Old HP-UX Compilers

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Nov 4 22:24:09 CST 2009

The last release of HP C for HP-UX 10.20 is "A.10.32.30", but the archived
patches on ftp.itrc.hp.com only update the compiler to "A.10.32.22".  Was
the .30 release[0] never released as a patch?  I can find many references
to the .30 release of the compiler (some of which are still on hp.com),
but nothing that says how to upgrade from .22 to .30.

Does anyone have clue to impart?

[0] Not to be confused with "A.10.33.00", which was the release for HP-UX
     10.30.  Who -doesn't- adore HP software version numbers?
--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Science is what we understand well enough to explain
Elgin, TX         (   to a computer.  Art is everything else we do."