[geeks] IBM 3151 terminal emulator for the iPhone?

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:20:25 CDT 2009

Just got a request from one of my users asking if it'd be possible to
get an iPhone set up to access our business system, which requires an
IBM 3151 terminal emulator (including function keys). My gut feeling and
some quick STFWing leads me to believe the software I'm looking for
doesn't exist, but I figure if anyone would know it'd probably be you
guys.  Does such a beast exist in a form that doesn't involve
jailbreaking or anything of that sort?