[geeks] Quieting a Netra T1 AC200?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:14:31 CDT 2009

Same size, same airflow yields same noise, right? Phil mentioned in an
earlier posting that he went down in airflow, almost same size and
reduced noise considerably.

Exact replacements will reduce the noise of a failing fan.

I guess the question becomes is it getting louder, or has it always
been this loud?

Lionel

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:44 AM,  <821 at 128.ca> wrote:
> Good japanese replacement fansa can be had from many online sources. Get
something with same cfm rating. I tried this years ago but noise almost the
same.  Good luck.