[geeks] seeking an excellent tandoori chicken recipe

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue May 26 13:47:41 CDT 2009

Using a "pizza stone" -- or just the right bricks -- really does make
good pizza.

  I have worked for a hole-in-the-wall pizza place in Boston (Presto's
at Cleveland Circle) and a more expensive place (The Green Mill in St.
Paul), and I would argue that the stone-lined ovens at the former made
up for a lot of the pricey ingredients at the latter.

   So, back to the original question: can anyone help the OP with a
tandoori chicken recipe? Does Mark Bittman's book have anything?

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt