[geeks] GSM coverage in southeastern PA.

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Tue May 26 00:31:04 CDT 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 08:22:55AM +0300, sammy ominsky wrote:

> How much does Orange charge to unlock a phone?

150 NIS. (around $30)

> Actually, they do.  You have to go back to the retailer and tell them
> you want to make a lump sum payment and cancel your monthly charges.
> I've done it on my wife's card twice, no problem.

Never tried it that way, went I went to the bank and said something, they
used to increase my credit limit. Now they just say, sorry, we can't do
anything.

It also depends upon whether the item was bought with store credit where they
are charging you a monthly payment, or credit card payment (usually VISA),
where they paid the store in advance and are letting you pay it off.

Geoff.