[geeks] Support details for panix v-colo?

Jonathan Groll lists at groll.co.za
Mon May 25 07:48:13 CDT 2009

Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm trying out a panix vcolo host as a
consequence of recommendations on this list, and I require some
support for it! (What I'm trying to do is mount virtual disks other
than / and swap, i.e. /dev/xvdb1 ; easily done on linode!)

How does one contact their support desk? Mail to support at ... has gone
unanswered, and there does not seem to be a ticket management system
in the V-Colo management web client? Or am I missing the obvious?

Thanks,
Jonathan.