[geeks] 12V MiniITX Atom MB from Intel (with 12V power supply on-board)

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Thu May 21 02:49:30 CDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 05:20:34PM -0400, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> That is not yet a product that I or Lionel can order.  If I am wrong,
> please provide a link since I think that is what I want for my living
> room.

They're only going to be in stock next week, but Mini-ITX.com has them
available for pre-order: http://www.mini-itx.com/store/?c=53

Not sure about ordering from the US, but I've ordered from them in the past
and can definitely recommend them (I'm in the UK).

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner
 mj at mjturner.net      <>     http://mjturner.net/