[geeks] The addiction begins to take over...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue May 19 09:52:23 CDT 2009

Voices on the wind brought me a message from: James Fogg
>> Not happy with graph paper I found in the stores, I sought to make my
>> own.
>>
>> Then I found this:
>>
>> http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/
>>
>> Now you can buy high quality papers you like, and print the lines
>> yourself.
>

> That is beautiful.

Indeed.

There is also a free Win-blows graph paper app:

http://download.cnet.com/Graph-Paper-Printer/3000-2064_4-10037453.html

Doesn't have all the fancy stuff but it does allow you to do things like
adjust grid size and other parameters.  IIRC it does hex, polar, etc. just
not most of the other stuff listed on that other page.

--
Mike

If the universe is a giant stage production then it's Sweeney Todd and
we're all meat-pies.