[geeks] addictions of ink and paper

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun May 17 23:05:52 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:39:06PM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> I have some Noodler's Raven Black coming this week.
> Who knows what might get ordered next.

I've got:

- Bottle of Noodler's Bulletproof Black
- Bottle of Noodler's Aircorp Blue-Black
- Bottle of Noodler's Eel Rattler Red
- Bottle of Noodler's Eel Turquoise
- Big (4.5oz) eyedropper bottle of Noodler's Lexington Gray
  (they were out of the 3oz bottles, and he gave me the 4.5oz bottle for
   the same price as the smaller ones)

And I just ordered an "ink sampler" from Pear Tree Pens:

http://www.peartreepens.com/Fountain-Pen-Ink-Samples-p/samp.htm

For $5 (plus shipping), I've got tiny bottles of these colors on the way:

- Noodler's Baystate Blue
- Noodler's Squetegue
- Noodler's Gruene Cactus
- Noodler's Zhivago

Each sample should be enough for 2-3 pen fills.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas