[geeks] addictions of ink and paper

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun May 17 19:51:10 CDT 2009

On May 17, 2009, at 7:40 PM 5/17/09, Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> On May 17, 2009, at 04:20 , Bill Bradford wrote:
>
>> On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 03:05:20AM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>>> I use Lamy ink, but I'm not really impressed and would like some
>>> darker
>>> and more vivid.
>>
>> DEFINITELY ditch the Lamy ink.  I finally got a couple of
>> converters for
>> two of my Lamy Safaris and put in some Noodler's ink, and it's a
>> WORLD of
>> difference.
>
> Have you tried Levenger ink?
>
> I was looking at their pens and thought of picking up some of that
> ink.
>
> I already have the Lamy converter.

It works wonderful from what I've experienced.  The flow is nice and
it seems consistent between colors.  For the two journals I use it
for (mine and one to my daughter) I use the Grass Greener (no longer
available any more) and Cobalt Blue.

I just wish I had more time to write with my fountain pens! :-(

--
Mike

In the end the journey only matters if you've helped someone along
the way.