[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu May 14 10:32:15 CDT 2009

" From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
"
" Yeah, being 6'7" must cut down your car selection a lot.  I recall
" reading many years ago about one Cardinal (the Catholic Church type, not
" the local sports team type) who was something like 6'6", and drove a
" specially modified Range Rover because nothing else had sufficient
" headroom.  (He might have even become Pope; I don't recall for sure.)

6'6 isn't -that- tall, but those hats...