[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu May 14 09:23:47 CDT 2009

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Being a 6' 7" driver, with two kids that are working hard to outgrow
> me and a wife, I'm quite happy with my Suburban, but then again my
> commute is 5 miles each way..
I guess I should have also mentioned that.  I'm 6'8" and don't fit in
quite a few cars, including wagons.  Even SUV's can be too small.  In
fact, the suburban that my coworker has, which is the newer body and
interior style, i do not fit in very well.  The previous generation had
a lot more headroom for me.  One inch makes all of the difference in the
world for comfort when it comes to these things.

    -Dan Sikorski