[geeks] Pens and ink

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon May 11 14:23:19 CDT 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 06:19:41PM +0300, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
> I had been there a few days ago and bought some V Pens, and today I
> bought a bottle each of Waterman "Florida Blue" and black ink.

I like the Platinum Preppy pens a lot more than the Pilot V/Varsity pens:

http://www.jetpens.com/index.php/cPath/214_371

The blue-black is just awesome.

And I like my Lamy Safaris and Al-Star better than the dispoasbles:

http://weblog.mrbill.net/archives/2009/05/04/lamy-fountain-pens/

I need to go this week and pick up a couple of converters (so I can fill
the pens from a bottle of ink) and use some of this Noodler's Black I have
here.

My next purchase will be some Noodler's Aircorp Blue-Black:

http://www.amazon.com/Noodlers-AIRCORP-BLUE-BLACK-Fountain-Pen/dp/B000WR4NM2

and some Whitelines paper:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Whitelines

What I really want is a Parker 51 fountain pen.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas