[geeks] web hosting: machighway

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:20:31 CDT 2009

I have no exp. with machighway, but I am happy with dreamhost.com, but
my use is for a personal site, nothing very demanding at all. The only
things I was really worried about when I choose my provider were cost
and effectively unlimited bandwidth (not that I'd use it as much as I
knew I'd never get a suprise charge for bandwidth.

They charge about $10/month with one free domain registration
included, a "ludicrus" amount of disk/bandwidth, and have a $50
discount if you pre-pay. A one year plan would be $120 minus $50, two
years would be about $200 minus $50 if you use their coupon
"savethedevil" (I think, check their homepage)...

There may be cheaper, taste, more reliable providers, but for two
years they've been cheap and good enough for me.

Lionel