[geeks] iPhone interface

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat May 9 01:49:05 CDT 2009

On May 8, 2009, at 08:50 , Lionel Peterson wrote:

> My real frustration is the lack of cut and paste, it precludes a lot
> of what I do when I write (links, quote text, trim email responses,
> etc.).

Well, you don't have long to wait for that fix.

I'm on T-Mobile, and have thought about getting an iPhone, but even
3.0 doesn't quite seem to be a "smartphone" yet, but it is much closer.

I'll probably end up with a Blackberry, unless I can find a really
good price on an iPhone that can be hooked to T-Mobile.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com