[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri May 8 02:12:39 CDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 11:30 , Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Pretty much, yes.  Someone made the observation some time back that
> what
> invariably happens in communist revolutions is that after the glorious
> revolution, the revolutionary committee somehow never actually gets
> around to the step of phasing itself out and handing the reins of
> power
> over to the proletariat.

What I always found interesting is things like how they would have
long, boring announcements and writings about how much power the
people had, and you had better believe it or we will come to your home
and drag you un-patriotic ass off to the gulag.

Or, the constant announcements of how great their production was,
which seemed to get louder as production fell faster.