[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri May 8 01:54:14 CDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 19:30 , Lionel Peterson wrote:

> The Alternative Minimum Tax rate was originally enacted to ensure
> the wealtiest dozen taxpayers or so "paid their fair share", and
> Bush 43, continuation of the suspension of those taxes constitute
> the bulk of the "Bush Tax Cuts" and will, when re-enacted RAISE
> taxes on the majority of taxpayers (more than 50% of all taxpayers,
> IIRC).

AMT was put in place a long time ago, and has always been something
that was slowly pushed to increase the tax rate.

It seems to me a plan to slowly introduce a fixed and very high flat
tax, instead of a fair and very low flat tax.

Basically, give us all your money, and we'll tell you what you can
have, seems to be the ultimate goal.

> I can't provide links or other supporting info, as it would be a
> royal pain to do so from my iPhone right now. And yes, my thumb IS
> sore. ;^)

I watched a guy the other day typing what was obviously a really long
email or note, and he nearly beat his iphone to death.  He kept
stopping to ring his hangs and massage them, so it must have been
cramping him pretty badly.