[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:30:06 CDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
wrote:

> On May 6, 2009, at 12:41 , Sandwich Maker wrote:
>
>> " From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
>> "
>> " []
>> "
>> " As you describe it, and in light of recent election, if you
>> promise to
>> " raise taxes on 5% of the population to fund a tax cut for 95% of
>> the
>> " population - you're virtually guaranteed to win...
>> "
>> " I think we are there, or at least just about there...
>>
>> well, considering that 5% has managed to get massive tax -cuts- over
>> the last 5 decades...
>>
>> the top rate is what, 37%?
>>
>> it was 50% under reagan.
>
> My memory says it was 78% under Carter, and one of the things Reagan
> did was drop it to slightly below 30%, and it has been rising ever
> since.
>
> Bush Senior moved pretty fast to undo a lot of Reagan actions.

The Alternative Minimum Tax rate was originally enacted to ensure the
wealtiest dozen taxpayers or so "paid their fair share", and Bush 43,
continuation of the suspension of those taxes constitute the bulk of
the "Bush Tax Cuts" and will, when re-enacted RAISE taxes on the
majority of taxpayers (more than 50% of all taxpayers, IIRC).

I can't provide links or other supporting info, as it would be a royal
pain to do so from my iPhone right now. And yes, my thumb IS sore. ;^)

Lionel