[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Wed May 6 14:29:14 CDT 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009 08:46:06 -0400, Eric Railine wrote:
> popular philosophy during this time.  Mikhail Bakunin lived in Tsarist
> Russia & was one of the most influential anarchist philosophers of all
> time.  The Wikipedia articles on him, anarchism, and anarchism in

Actually I think that Peter Kropotkin and William Godwin are normally
more respected as anarchist theorists; Bakunin is normally regarded as
a pretty cool dude who was more of a revolutionary than a an anarchist
(although he was that too).

Interestingly he also warned of the fallacy of the 'dictatorship of the
proletariat' that Marx was so keen on ...

 If you took the most ardent revolutionary, vested him in absolute
 power, within a year he would be worse than the Tsar himself.
  -- Mikhail Bakunin