[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 6 12:20:47 CDT 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I think a lot of the voters in the last Presidential election here in
> the US of A would disagree. A bunch of guys in suits signing laws put a
> roof over their head, food on their table, and, "O" willing, they'll get
> free healthcare and state-funded college, from the Gov't, thanks to, of
> all people, Arlen Spector and Al Franken.
>
> Let's see how THIS works out... What could go wrong?

Just remember, no matter what wrong comes of it, you deserve it.  You
personally.  You.

Not because you've managed your finances well.  Not because you know that
interest-only loans are a really stupid idea.  Not because you worked
extra hours instead of partying when funds were slim.  Not because, if you
couldn't afford your house, you'd move into a cheap apartment.

You deserve it because you live within the same imaginary lines as a bunch
of other people who aren't responsible.  And you deserve it!

Republic!

--
Jonathan Patschke ( "They don't have the right to read a book out loud."
Elgin, TX         (                  --Paul Aiken