[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 6 12:17:53 CDT 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>> [0] George W. Bush, as governor of the State of Texas pulled this little
>>   stunt several times because he was "tough on murderers".
>
> Right. He had a special drawer in his desk for exculitory evidence given
> to him around election time.

No, but he did get phone calls and certified letters from the condemned's
counsel specifically describing the evidence that would've saved the
innocent man's life.

The response was "I'm tough on killers."

> Just like Pilosi and Reid, it's what did HE know and when did HE know it -

The difference being that I personally know the attorney involved and can
vouch for his story.

--
Jonathan Patschke ( "They don't have the right to read a book out loud."
Elgin, TX         (                  --Paul Aiken