[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed May 6 10:26:18 CDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 09:24 , Lionel Peterson wrote:

> That's why I favor a stronger state government, over a stronger
> federal government, as our founding fathers originally designed our
> government..
>
> You are less anonymous, have more influence at the state level.

...and you have far less spending on government, a lot more on private
enterprise.

It was a telling moment when the Virginia governor Tim Kaine was told
he should do something, and he said something like, "I can't, I'm
governor of a state, not a federal officer."

Some people I know who are politically active libertarians were trying
to point out that he is indeed the leader of a sovereign nation, and
that the federal government gets its power from the states, not the
other way around.

Of course, Kaine is a puppet in place to boost federal power and
shirks his duty and denies his power and responsibility as a state
governor all the time, so none of his actions so far have been
exceptional or unexpected.