[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed May 6 08:07:07 CDT 2009

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" On May 6, 2009, at 12:11 AM, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
" <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
"
" > On Tue, 5 May 2009, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
" >
" >
" >> I don't believe in the death penalty.  I don't believe in communal
" >> incarceration.  I don't believe in wars taken for offensive or
" >> preemptive reasons.  However, many people around me do, and there
" >> isn't
" >> a whole lot I can do to convince them of what I perceive as their
" >> error.
" >
" > But, if you don't agree with it, why should you be forced to fund
" > it?  If
" > they feel -so strongly- for those sorts of things, surely they would
" > be
" > willing to fund them, right?
"
" Tax obligations are not a chinese menu, if it were there'd be no need
" for the Congress (or other government representatives), policy decions
" would be made based on the funding (or lack of funding) from the
" citizens. Based on my sketchy education, that sounds like a true
" democracy, as opposed to the republic form of government we currently
" enjoy here in the US of A.

the problem is, as group size grows it becomes easier and easier for
any one member to say they won't miss my money, someone else will pay
for the important things.

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" On May 5, 2009, at 6:45 PM, adh at an.bradford.ma.us (Sandwich Maker)