[geeks] Good GPS data logger for photographic use

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed May 6 07:57:30 CDT 2009

I believe that DeLorme makes small GPSr units without a display -- but
they have a USB conneciton. Hang on... Yep, both Bluetooth units and USB
units:

http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10043&be
ginIndex=

   And they also have this thing called a BlueLogger that I hadn't seen
until today:

http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtdItemDetail.jsp?item=19914&sect
ion=10268

   I just bought the older of their two hanhelds, a PN-20, and I like it
a lot. They offer new features in both this unit and the newer (faster)
model via firmware upgrades, which seem to work well. Gasrmin has a lot
more mindshare, but this is good so far.

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt