[geeks] Need UPS manual

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Mar 11 16:39:31 CDT 2009

On Mar 3, 2009, at 12:46 , Paul Booth wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Shannon Hendrix
> <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
>> I have lost the manual for my UPS.
>>
>> It is a Compaq T2000, 1920VA online UPS.
>>
>> Does anyone have the manual for this in PDF (or could scan it), or
>> know
>> where I might find it?
>
> http://www.techtamed.com/deltec.htm
>
> It's a rebadged Deltec PowerRite Pro PRA 2000, there's a link to the
> manual off that page:
>
> http://www.techtamed.com/deltec.zip

Actually, not it isn't.

The Compaq T2000 is a three circuit UPS with a very different control
panel, and an external battery pack.

(NOTE: I already replied before, but have been having mail problems
and wanted to
  make sure this got out.)

I had my real manual just months ago, but now even an exhaustive
search didn't find it, which makes me think I accidentally tossed it
out.