[geeks] Computer parts calendar?

James Birdsall jwb-tech at picarefy.com
Tue Jun 30 20:03:49 CDT 2009

Thanks for the responses so far!

1) I'm not sure what constitutes "interesting" versus "catalog"
pictures. My general concept was for each month to feature one or
several pictures of an individual item, clearly shot and printed large
enough to show details, with text describing what it is and the
historical context, and maybe some captions pointing out features of
interest. A card might only have one or two pictures; an entire computer
would rate more, or maybe even a couple months if there was enough to show.

2) For this year at least, I don't really have a budget for contributor
copies or anything, so it's probably limited to my collection of
moderately-sized Unix workstations and parts. I could do a whole
calendar of Suns pretty easily, but I have so much other stuff too.
There will be some Sun-2 Multibus action, I promise!

--James B.