[geeks] Getting into a headless eMac

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 06:51:45 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 7:30 AM, John Francini<francini at mac.com> wrote:

<snip>

> It would have been better if Apple had put a block into the firmware to
> prevent this particular latent hardware capability from being used. Then we
> wouldn't be having this pointless discussion over semantics and being
> obsessively-compulsive about largely irrelevant facts.

Somehow, the liklyhood of Apple engineers being concerned about the
possibility of a "pointless discussion over semantics and being
obsessively-compulsive about largely irrelevant facts" seems highly
unlikely.

That it either mirrors the desktop by default, and can be reset (if it
has been hacked) "blindly" is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Lionel