[geeks] subramanya av sent you a Friend Request on Yaari

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Jun 19 21:09:59 CDT 2009

> Quoth the "Yaari" terms of service:

>      [...] you authorize Yaari to send an email notification to all
>      the contacts listed in the address book of the email address you
>      provide during registration. [...]

That's odd.  The page I get when I follow their "TERMS" link
(ie, http://www.yaari.com/?controller=termsofservice&action=index) does
not contain the word "book" anywhere according to lynx.  Fetching it
manually and searching the source, the only instance of "book" is in
the word "scrapbook" in a link-to URL.

Is that the page you're talking about?  If so, does it still contain
that text for you?  I'm wondering if they're doing geolocation and
providing different TOS to different jurisdictions or something.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org