[geeks] I won't be online for a while

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 17 21:12:31 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 09:00:36PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 02:40:59AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > My wife passed away tonight.  More details later.

Ironically, this will eventually give me time to finish the ohno upgrade
that everyone contributed towards back in March.  I've had all the parts
here, but have lacked the time to finish the boot server and get it
shipped.

I wanted free time, and a clean house, I just didn't want it like this 8-(

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas