[geeks] Apache

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Wed Jun 17 10:01:25 CDT 2009

A quick Apache question, just in case anyone's ever had to figure this
one out:

Apache has no problem putting multiple HTTP named virtual hosts on a
single IP.  But it objects to having HTTPS named virtual hosts.

Now, suppose you have only a single external IP address available.  And
you need - or at  least want - to have two HTTPS virtual hosts behind
that IP.  Does anyone know how to do this without Apache complaining
about it?

I don't actually *NEED* SSL for what I'm doing right now.  But I'd like
to figure out whether there's a way to make it work properly.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.