[geeks] This damn question again...

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:24:37 CDT 2009

On 12 Jun 2009, at 03:25, Shannon Hendrix wrote:

>> SCO OpenServer?
>
> I have a full media set if he needs them...

That's like trying to sell ice buckets to the Devil :P

I've determined from digging in the Sun HCL that Solaris 10 has
support for one of the 8708 MegaRAID controllers and the device driver
is called megaraid_sas. LSI Logic's site has support for RHEL, Fedora,
CentOS (all similar animals), SLES, FreeBSD and Solaris 10.

I know it's dangerous to do such things but would you assume OSol
supported it too?

Many thanks for the continued help and encouragement. It's a
lifesaver :)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: