[geeks] Speaker Stands and Keyboards

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu Jun 11 14:05:50 CDT 2009

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> I'm looking for two items:
>
> Anyone know of a speaker stand that has a capacity of at least 13 lbs.
> and can accept keyhole-mounted speakers?  This is for mounting a pair
> of Klipsch KSF-S5 dipole surrounds.  The ability to tilt down would be
> a plus, as would be a height above six feet.
Have you tried www.racksandstands.com and www.parts-express.com ??  I've
bought from both of them in the past.  A quick look shows some that
might fit your needs, maybe not as tall as six feet though.

I must not be the only one updating the audio in my home theater
lately...  I'm replacing my older Klipsch stuff with B&W.

    -Dan Sikorski