[geeks] While I'm at it, another Ubunut grouse

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Jun 10 21:59:06 CDT 2009

On Jun 10, 2009, at 17:51 , Sandwich Maker wrote:

> this might also explain the thoughtless viciousness of children - it
> punishes non-group behavior.  and we are a meta-organic group species.

"Lord of the Flies" being one view of it.

It's also pretty amazing how quickly a human out of contact with other
humans can revert to heavy instinct and loss of language skills.

It's probably so complex (language), that we actually use one another
for cooperative processing to an extent.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com