[geeks] Secret codes, was US Post Office Website broken again

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 20 15:18:02 CDT 2009

" From: gsm at mendelson.com
"
" Remember when someone hacked Sarah Palin's email because they looked up her
" maiden name where she went to high school? Don't laugh about her using Yahoo
" for her official email, my wife's employer just moved over to gmail.

maybe it's just me, but using data that's publically accessible for
her 'secret' questions just doesn't sound like much of a hack.

according to moveon.org, this rocket scientist abandoned her
governorship post to raise money for a speaking tour against obama's
legislation, aimed probably at launching her '12 presidential
campaign.  as of last wk she had $200k.