[geeks] Unsecured Wifi connections now illegal in part of India.

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jan 15 09:09:20 CST 2009

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" On Jan 14, 2009, at 8:02 PM, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
"
" >  They did modify planes so no one could hijack a plane, demand money
" > and parachute out while in flight.
"
" D.B.Cooper!

i have a wonderful farside cartoon labeled 'what happened to d.b.
cooper', and it's a man parachuting into the paddock of fred and
myrna's rottweiler farm, and all the dogs are looking up with a
'here's lunch' expression...

" I don't think they changed them so much as the designs evolved. I
" *believe* you can open a side door and jump if you REALLY wanted to,
" but there are easier/safer ways to steal that much money - go to wall
" street!

he jumped from a dc9, and the built-in rear stair entrance was an
idiosyncracy of its design.  i think it was intended for service at
smaller airports that might lack terminal facilities.