[geeks] Twitter?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:33:59 CST 2009

I don' think that is how they sell it "to the kids"!

There are a few generations that are going to learn the hard way that
tattoos and Internet postings are, for all intents and purposes,
permanent, and likely won't reflect well upon them when they are
older...

Or maybe I'm just a cranky old man (I just turned 45).

Lionel