[geeks] Twitter?

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:12:59 CST 2009

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Erie Patsellis wrote:
>> That would require me to actually have a normal cell phone, instead of
>> the pay as you go type. Frankly, I don't know what to do with all the
>> mins, I've used probably 80 or so in a year, and have way more sitting
>> there.
>
> I'm using a T-Mobile prepaid, and it's costing me about $55-$60 a year.
>  With a regular contract, I doubt I could find a minimal plan from any
> carrier for $60 a month.

I do the same thing. Work pays for a second cell phone for On Call
because it was cheaper for them to roll it into the corporate plan then
to pay me for my minutes. They also wanted me to have a blackberry and
the ability to send emails - which as far as I know can not be done on
the Prepaid plan.

--
Rick Hamell
http://RickHamell.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]