[geeks] blackholes.us down?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon Jan 12 06:24:21 CST 2009

Anyone else unable to access blackholes.us for RBLs?  I've been using
the *.countries.blackholes.us RBLs to block mail from china, korea,
nigeria, syria and turkey, from all of which I have never received an
email message that was NOT spam.  Sometime in the last few days, the
entire blackholes.us domain appears to have become unavailable, although
it's still registered in whois.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.