[geeks] Twitter?

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Mon Jan 12 06:09:48 CST 2009

On 12/01/2009, at 13:56, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> Verizon is less than $60 a month, but not a whole lot less.  Before
> we added the second phone, I believe it was $54/mo.

On Orange (Israel) I'm paying around $110-150/month for 4 phones (wife
and kids) with 3G basic data plans, a more robust data plan for my
iPhone, and an additional phone with a minimal calling plan and GPS
service.  That's including all the minutes we use, and I bitch and
moan about how much the bill is every month.  Guess I ought to shut up
now :)

--sambo