[geeks] Irn-Bru

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Fri Feb 13 05:37:57 CST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 09:51:19AM +0200, Jonathan Groll wrote:
> P.S. But isn't every geek supposed to like Mountain Dew?

Trying to find "proper" Mountain Dew with lots of caffeine is quite tricky.
The one they sell in South Africa has small quantities of caffeine and I
haven't managed to find Mountain Dew in the UK at all (not that I've looked
that hard, but I don't think any of the major supermarkets sell it).

Speaking of Irn-Bru, the South African "Iron Brew" tastes a lot different
and is much tastier, IMHO. Irn-Bru just tastes like vaguely
orange-flavoured sugar water :P

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner