[geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Dec 20 22:57:03 CST 2009

happy solstice festival to you too.

it's been a year since my aunt died, but she was elderly and in
declining health and we weren't surprised.  i can scarcely imagine
the sort of traumatic stress you must've gone through, but i can well
imagine it would take a long time to get over.  i hope you have family
around during these holidays.

thank you, for all you do in supporting the sun user community.