[geeks] Power!

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Dec 11 17:56:54 CST 2009

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Does anyone happen to know the chassis connector pinout and input power
> specs for a Dell 1-00743-05 LTO2 drive module for Dell PowerVault tape
> libraries?

(I should add:  What I'm trying to figure out here is whether I can
splice into the power board in the Dell library module, to feed the
correct power direct to the internal power supply in the housing and use
that as my tape drive case, because it's so much cooler than the boring
Dell external full-height case I have.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.