[geeks] the end of the internet as we know it.

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 6 15:07:17 CDT 2009

On Aug 4, 2009, at 13:59 , Jonathan Patschke wrote:

> Or, yeah, we could do your thing and pass more laws and/or step up
> police
> enforcement.  That's worked swimmingly so far.

"go after" need not involve more laws, but rather enforce what's been
on the books for a very long time.

Importation and exploitation of illegal labor has been illegal here
for a very long time, and we should be going after those who do it (a
huge percentage of US and foreign-based US businesses) if we are going
to keep those laws on the books.

Rarely do we ever need more law, we just need to start enforcing what
we have or get rid of it.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com